Gybow’s lightweight and flexible LED rig system far surpasses LED stages:
• The car is wrapped 360º in a true hemisphere of the location, totally natural lighting with no black holes.
• Photographers can use long lenses and stand as far away from the car as they want.
• Additional lighting can be added wherever it’s needed, without visible stands.
• Optional variable diffusion blends the pixels to create a more natural look - no more reflected grids.
• Light painting technique gives smaller pixel pitch.
Gybow was invented, designed, built and patented by Arne Weiss, Hans-Peter Schroeder and Manfred Bleichwehl.
Their decades of experience in car photography and HDRI sphere image capture inspired Gybow, a revolutionary arc that bridges the analog and digital worlds.
The infinite digital possibilities of CGI are brought back, full circle, into real life automotive photography…
on the real materials
on a real car
with a real camera.